The Zephyr is your dream machine if you appreciate the finesse of light wind flying and the subtler finger and wrist
control you´ll develop after you master the basics. While not a fragile ultralight for zero-wind flying, it’s designed for those lighter, sweeter winds you’ll crave as you learn to stall, slide, and control the kite gracefully at the edges of the envelope.
The Zephyr is beautifully balanced, as comfortable floating on its back as it is in a stall. The hand-wrapped SkyShark graphite spars Prism uses in their top-end competition kites give you instant response for a masterful touch. Highly maneuverable in all attitudes, you’ll execute the most challenging moves with utter control. We designed no-snag leading edge pockets and included yo-yo stoppers so the wing rolls around itself easily for all the latest aerobatic moves. The Zephyr also features a 17 gram removable spine weight so you can change the balance point for different winds and flying styles.
For 2011 Prism has added three vibrant new colour combination and simplified the Zephyr package to include one 100' x 90# Spectra line set and a nicely detailed, embroidered travel bag.
- Yo-yo fittings on leading edge catch your lines and let you fly normally in and out of yo-yo maneuvers
- Lightweight sail and frame for low-wind performance
- Removable spine weight adjusts weight and balance to suit your flying style
- Icarex polyester and Mylar laminate sail won’t absorb moisture on damp days
- High-performance SkyShark wrapped graphite frame
- Blended no-snag leading edge pocket design
||1.6 - 27 kph
||SkyShark P100, 3PT Wrapped Graphite
||Icarex Ripstop Polyester, Mylar Laminate
||100' x 90 lbs Spectra™(included)