Big enough for real-kite performance, small enough to pack in a
suitcase, the Nexus is an adrenaline-filled intro to sport kiting and we
know it’ll get you hooked. Simple, rugged and affordable, the Nexus
flies with the ease and control of a larger kite, with all the details
that have made Prism the world’s leader in sport kite design.
Wing Span: 152 cm
- Wind Range: 6 – 35 kmh
- Frame: Pultruded Graphite, Fiberglass
- Sail: Ripstop Nylon, Mylar Laminate
- Flying Lines: 65′ × 90 lbs Spectra™ (Included)
- Carbon frame flies easily in lighter winds
- Fast and quick-turning for extra excitement in stronger winds
- Kevlar-reinforced nose and flexible fiberglass spine absorb the
shock of unplanned landings
- Solid pull provides extra feedback for new pilots
- Compact, take-it-anywhere package includes Spectra lines, winder,
flight straps, and travel case
The Nexus features a composite carbon/glass frame for instant response and great light-wind performance. The three-point Turbo Bridle offers easy adjustment for a wide range of wind: just tilt the nose forward for lighter winds or back for strong winds. Our Turbo Bridle comes with built in limiters so you’ll never overtune your kite out of flying range. Speedier and sportier than a full-size kite, the Nexus will still get you started on a range of stunts and introduce you to the world of trick flying.
Comes complete with low-stretch Spectra lines, winder, flight straps and a handy travel case that’s small enough to bring every time you head for the outdoors.
Great Canadian Kite Company is an Authorized Prism Kite Dealer.