Fly the Neo 3 and you will know why HQ made this kite. The predictable and
progressive handling gives great feedback in all riding conditions. HQ have
created the perfect use of power-to-square-metre ratio to give these kites
incredible wind range and depower.
The profile and the speed of the Neo 3 have been improved to create a kite
that is great all-round. Wake style moves are now possible - go unhooked with a
foil. From extreme pop to riding up wind, this kite performs on the highest
level. Massive performance and stability allow for water relaunches thanks to
the closed cell technology. The Neo 3 brings the fun back into kiting on any
- Reduced bridle thickness for more performance
- Dynamic flying characteristics
- Total Depower Safety line (TDS) flag-out system.
- Optimized unhooked capability
- Closed cell technology
- Designed with paragliding expert Tom Bourdeau
- High Quality Backpack
- De-Power Control Bar
- Coloured Y-Line set
Note: The Neo 3 requires a leash line. If you don't already have one, be sure to order one along with your kite.
* Ships usually within one business day.
* Sales Tax (HST at Provincial rate if applicable) may be payable upon delivery.
CAUTION: These kites can
generate tremendous pull which can be dangerous for the inexperienced
pilot. Purchaser accepts all risk and liability for the safe and proper
use of these kites. Be sure to follow instructions and safety