The Hypnotist is a great introduction to freestyle tricks as well as a durable all-around wing for everyday fun. We combined the wing geometry of the Quantum Pro with the bulletproof frame design of the Quantum to create a performance hybrid with the balance of a competition kite but the durability to handle all the abuse you can dish out while you learn. The full-sized, 8-foot wing span makes it precise and forgiving, while its higher aspect ratio gives greater pitch sensitivity to handle the latest freestyle moves with ease.
Specially engineered leading edge connectors match the flex of the wing so you don’t over-stress your frame. Shock absorber system protects the spine in those over-zealous power dives. Hand-wrapped, tapered carbon lower spreaders boost acceleration and add a high-end feel in the corners.
Step up to the Hypnotist if you’ve already learned the basics on a beginner model. Or if you’re a quick learner, make it your first kite knowing you’ll log many hours of fun before you need to upgrade. Comes complete with Prism's acclaimed Freestyle Pilot DVD, our proven step-by-step course that will take you from basic landings to the most advanced acrobatics. Ready to fly with Spectra™ lines, winder, DVD, and flight straps.
- Includes Prism's Freestyle Pilot DVD, step-by-step training for freestyle tricks
- Tough enough for first-time fliers but balanced for the full range of freestyle tricks
- High aspect ratio wing allows advanced freestyle tricks
- Tapered, wrapped carbon lower spreaders for frame stiffness and response
- Spine shock absorber and Kevlar-reinforced nose protects the frame in hard crashes
|Skill Level||Beginner - Advanced|
|Wing Span||94" (239 cm)|
|Wind Range||4 - 25 mph (6 - 40 kmh)|
|Frame||Pultruded Carbon, Wrapped Carbon|
|Sail||Ripstop Nylon, Mylar Laminate|
|Flying Lines||85’ x 150 lbs Polyester (26 m x 68 kg)|