Shipping and Taxes
The Great Canadian Kite Company ships via Canada Post Expedited or Xpress Post (select courier option at check out). Canada Post is an efficient, cost-effective, safe way to ship your order. We insure every shipment and send you a tracking number when available.
We offer shipping options depending upon the size of the product being shipped and the value of your order.
- Envelope - Subject to $5 minimum with no tracking number.
- Standard - You can expect 5-8 business days depending on your location
- Express - You can expect approximately 3 business day depending on location
We are also happy to use your preferred courier! Email us to arrange it!
- We typically ship from stock inventory. In stock items usually ship the next business day from our warehouse.
- On occasion, items may be back ordered (they are enroute to us), and we will ship items as soon as available. You will be notified if item is on back order.
- Some items may be shipped from the manufacturer to you directly. These shipments will be delivered with brokerage and tax prepaid.
Shipping Costs for kites have a lot more to do with length (volumetric weight) than weight. Kites over 100cm in shipping length are subject to a $10 over-sized fee. Our minimum shipping charge is $5.
US Customers: Please ensure that you include your valid phone number at time of Checkout. US Customs requires that we provide the Purchasers Contact Phone number. We cannot ship your order without a valid phone number.
Tracking your Kite: You will be emailed a tracking number and link to track your packages whereabouts if applicable.
Our store will automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within Alberta, where Great Canadian Kite Company is based. For orders shipped to other provinces / states, you (the shopper) are solely responsible for any sales taxes and/or other taxes that may apply.
The US and other countries will not be charged Canadian taxes.