The lightweight "no screen" venting promotes faster reverse flying, effortless "floats" and responsive control. Its patented Reflex technology takes performance and stability to the next level, improving your chances of a successful launch in turbulent winds and challenging conditions--even if you lose control, the kite will fly itself back to the center of the window! I
t features "stress reinforced" sail patterns with wear strips, a "no fray" leading edge, and a super light, ultra-stiff 5/16" frame that comes with carbon-light handles and multiple knot settings.
BONUS: 1 free spare shaft
- Complete (includes handles, sleeve, and 90lb x 80ft LPG line set)
- Looking for Kite & handles only? Email us for special pricing
Skill Level: Beginner+
Wind Range: 10 - 35 kph
Frame: super stiff Reflex 5/16” frame
Weight: less than 9 oz.
Features of the Rev Reflex XX:
- New, larger sail size - 248.9 cm x 86 cm (98" x 34")
- Strategically reinforced pattern design
- Standard Sail with vented options available in the future
- Optimized panel layout for maximum performance
- ‘No-fray’ Leading Edge.
- Highly custom Reflex framing designed specifically for this sail
- Framed with 5/16" diameter
- New Carbon Light handles with multi-knot settings.
- Custom Reflex sleeve/bag.