We stock Revolution replacement parts - Frames, bridles, handles and line
- SLE - ends and centres. The Super Leading Edge (SLE) is a large rod with a 1/2 inch internal diameter. These rods are the largest, heaviest, strongest, and stiffest of any rods for the Revolution kite. These rods are only used in the leading edge of the kite and are produced in both 3 and 4 wrap variants.
- 2 Wrap rods are the lightest and most fragile rods for outdoor use. These rods have a similar stiffness to the 3-wrap and 4-wrap rods. These rods should be used in the lower wind ranges.2-wrap rods are identified by their label with either 2 feathers or the words “Professional Use Only” with an internal diameter of 1/4 inch.
- 3 Wrap rods are in the middle when it comes to strength and weight. They are similar in stiffness to the 2-wrap and 4-wrap rods. These rods should be used in moderate winds. 3-wrap rods are identified by their label with either 3 feathers or the words “Ultra Light” with an internal diameter of 1/4 inch.
- 4 Wrap rods are the heaviest and strongest of the basic rods. They have similar stiffness to the 2-wrap and 3-wrap rods, and should be used in high winds. 4-wrap rods are identified by their label with either 4 feathers or the words “Revolution Equipped” with an internal diameter of 1/4 inch.
* Great Canadian Kite Company has a strict policy against supplying Revolution parts for knock off "Rev - like" kites.