Looking for a true performance dual line foil? Meet the Symphony Pro! A top-shelf foil kite for those who are looking for the best dual line foil flying experience.
Sewn Dyneema bridles provide low-drag and strength for performance that is fast, stable and smooth. The Symphony Pro is engineered to feel solid in the air, structurally re-enforced vertically and diagonally for superior durability, and doesn't fold (luft) on the edge of the wind.
The Symphony Pro looks great from both the top and bottom of the kite with fully integrated colour on the top and bottom. Fun for all skill levels looking for speed and power, the revised Symphony Pro is one of our favourite kites.
The larger sizes have impressive pull, so be prepared to lean back and hold on. A compact carrying case makes it easy to take on your next adventure.
- Dyneema Performance line set included
- Stitched, Dyneema bridles (no knots) less drag & snag for better performance!
- Vertical and diagonal ribs for added strength and durability
- The entire canopy is coloured, including the top. Looks great any way you look at it!
- Capable of self-relaunch with minimized bridle system and elliptical wing shape.
- Tail attachment loop
Size: 180cm x 60cm
Lines: Dyneema, 220lb x 80ft with flying straps (included)
Wind Range: 10-49kph