Revolution’s Reflex XX Tarantula is a vented version of the XX. Venting allows for higher wind conditions up to 30 kph, while the “no screen” venting reduces weight allowing for lighter conditions, down to 8 kph. “No screen” venting also allows for faster reverse flying, smoother “Floats” and a lighter, more responsive touch!
The Patented Reflex design is a breakthrough that increases stability, wind range, and overall control, especially under difficult conditions. Including light wind, turbulent wind, and the ‘edge of the window’ flying.
In fact, in ‘loss of control’ situations, your Rev Reflex will shift to “Auto pilot” recovery mode where it will fly itself back to the center of the wind window.
Reflex Technology allows the wing to dynamically change shape in flight. The new Reflex RX and Reflex XX sail pattern is “stress reinforced” throughout, and has wear strips. Our new ‘No fray’ leading edge is included on all models. The ’RX’ and ‘XX’ come with the new super light, super stiff Reflex 5/16” frame. New Carbon Light handles with multi-knot settings are included with the RX and XX models. and
BONUS: 1 free spare shaft and 1 spare Reflex spring.
- Complete (includes handles, sleeve, and 90lb x 80ft LPG line set)
- Looking for Kite & handles only? Email us for special pricing
Skill Level: Beginner+
Wind Range: 10 - 35 kph
Frame: super stiff Reflex 5/16” frame
Weight: less than 9 oz.
Features of the Rev Reflex XX:
- New, larger sail size - 248.9 cm x 86 cm (98" x 34")
- Strategically reinforced pattern design
- Standard Sail with vented options available in the future
- Optimized panel layout for maximum performance
- ‘No-fray’ Leading Edge.
- Highly custom Reflex framing designed specifically for this sail
- Framed with 5/16" diameter
- New Carbon Light handles with multi-knot settings.
- Custom Reflex sleeve/bag.